Product Manager- Relocation assistance available
|Last modified||May 8, 2023|
|Company||Emerson Electric Co|
|Keywords||manager relocation assistance marketing technical sales pricing manager product line team instrumentation management software|
If you are a Marketing professional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting global opportunity for you! Based in our Boulder, CO, you will be product manager for the Emerson's ultrasonic product line globally and based in the Micro Motion Inc., headquarter office. We are a fast-paced diverse team and this position requires a technical background, previous marketing or product instrumentation experience and strong project management skills. Ultrasonic is the fastest-growing flow technology with proprietary software and tie-ins to other Emerson software platforms. This role will work with multidisciplinary teams including operations, sales, supply chain, manufacturing, and engineering to expand the portfolio, ensure the day-to-day business runs efficiently and will be a product and product tools authority for internal teams and customers. If you love to innovate, are solutions oriented and talented, we'd love to have you join our team!
Relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
AS A PRODUCT MANAGER YOU WILL:
- Integral to the development of the product roadmap and vision and scope plan for viable projects (technical, cost, price, volumes, etc.), providing market requirements and product specifications
- Manage the end-to-end development, production, pricing and promotion of new products and features
- Provide pricing and profit margin analysis for new and sustaining product projects from a technical and commercial perspective, maintain rice books and develop pricing strategies to increase profitability of product line
- Conduct industry and market research and communicate opportunities, trends, and customer needs throughout the organization, providing valuable insight to technology leaders and general management
- Engage customers to validate designs, refine product offering and accelerate customer adoption
- Recommend innovative new products, improvements to user experiences or enhancements to existing products as well as new-product positioning within various markets to deliver growth
- Lead the product life/obsolescence planning for ultrasonic electronics platforms and component parts
- Collaborate with sales and supply chain teams to ensure optimal inventory levels and accurate forecast models
- Partner with internal marketing teams to craft marketing collateral, sales tools, product launch materials, product communications, website updates, press releases and product campaigns
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience working with ultrasonic flow meter technology or other oil and gas measurement instrumentation, midstream expertise preferred
- Proven quantitative and analytical abilities
- Bachelor's degree required; engineering degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years of marketing experience preferred
- Legal authorization to work in the United States - Sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
Preferred Education, Experience & Skills:
- MBA preferred
Our compensation philosophy is simple: we pay a competitive base salary, within the local market in which we operate, and reward performance during the annual merit review process. In accordance with Colorado EPEWA, the salary range for this role is $65,000- $120,000 annually, commensurate with the skills, talent, capabilities, and experience each candidate brings to the role.